-->

++ IB Cakep ++

Dienstag, Juni 14, 2005





Finally the wristband from www.one.org has come to my hand. After waiting for almost 1 month, it arrived. Well...for u guys who haven't buy it, or even heard of it... just click one of the pics above for further information. By the way, I think it's much..much..much..better if u buy some rubber wristband or accesories this way. Than to buy the band from some small stall or accesories shop, coz with this way..we can donate to end poverty, AIDS, etc around the globe. Well..God Bless and peace...

thought by IB Cakep | 2:47 PM |

I'm thinking of...

- wandering alone in universe...sailing the sky and reach for the stars.. -

Me, Myself and I


IB Cakep
Jakarta, East Jakarta
Duren Sawit Residence
Indonesia
Computer Graphic Designer
Christ follower

View my complete profile
View my Friendster profile

Loves...

God, Family, Frenz, Books, Food, Computer, The "NET", Music, Adobe, Corel, GIA, Design, Animation, Blogging, Deutsch Sprechen

Hate...

sin, lonely, chaos, hypocrite, disturbing behaviour, snob and any other annoying creature

wish list

XDAIIs Mini
Casio MAR-300D-1AV
New Job
New Car
Eine Neue Freundin =)

archives

Dezember 2004
Januar 2005
Februar 2005
März 2005
April 2005
Mai 2005
Juni 2005
Juli 2005
Mai 2006
August 2007

I can't wait for...

leave a trace

other people

Evelyne
PriCool
Irene
Ardi
Ling-ling
Tia-Pipau
Kaze
Ulielz
Ezra-Fide
Jule is Mimi
Lando

Verse of the day

Quote


-------------------------------

behind the scene

simple, cool, calm..I need to be more like that than like others...

Explore my site

Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

visitor number



IB Cakep Blog's inspired by many things
It's juz about my thought
my story..my point of view...
my wasted time in the "net"...