-->

++ IB Cakep ++

Mittwoch, Dezember 29, 2004

Thanks 4 everything u have and will given for me God.....U r so kind......so nice....so WONDERFUL.....

A SIMPLE THANK YOU


Luke 17:11-19 (NRSV)
Was none of them found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?-- Luke 17:18 (NRSV)




IN our pre-kindergarten class, my students and I do many baking activities. Every year I brace myself for the extreme excitement and anticipation that follow my announcement: "Today we are going to bake ginger bread cookies." This year was no exception. As the children celebrated with cheers and other joyous demonstrations, two students simultaneously ran back to me, hugged me and said, "'Thank you forbaking cookies with us." I was taken by surprise. In my 19 years ofteaching pre-kindergarten and baking cookies with the students, not one child had ever thanked me for doing this. I was so uplifted by their simple act that I did not feel tired after the lesson was completed.
Though Jesus had been about his Father's business (Luke 2:49) sinceage 12, I'm sure that it was encouraging and refreshing for him tohear a word of thanks for his work.
When we thank God for our innumerable gratitude, we offer anacceptable gift of gratitude. How it must please our heavenly Fatherto hear words of thanksgiving from us!
-- Norma P. Marroquin (Texas, U.S.A.)


Taken from "Upper Room Daily Devotional"


thought by IB Cakep | 10:16 AM |

I'm thinking of...

- wandering alone in universe...sailing the sky and reach for the stars.. -

Me, Myself and I


IB Cakep
Jakarta, East Jakarta
Duren Sawit Residence
Indonesia
Computer Graphic Designer
Christ follower

View my complete profile
View my Friendster profile

Loves...

God, Family, Frenz, Books, Food, Computer, The "NET", Music, Adobe, Corel, GIA, Design, Animation, Blogging, Deutsch Sprechen

Hate...

sin, lonely, chaos, hypocrite, disturbing behaviour, snob and any other annoying creature

wish list

XDAIIs Mini
Casio MAR-300D-1AV
New Job
New Car
Eine Neue Freundin =)

archives

Dezember 2004
Januar 2005
Februar 2005
März 2005
April 2005
Mai 2005
Juni 2005
Juli 2005
Mai 2006
August 2007

I can't wait for...

leave a trace

other people

Evelyne
PriCool
Irene
Ardi
Ling-ling
Tia-Pipau
Kaze
Ulielz
Ezra-Fide
Jule is Mimi
Lando

Verse of the day

Quote


-------------------------------

behind the scene

simple, cool, calm..I need to be more like that than like others...

Explore my site

Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

visitor number



IB Cakep Blog's inspired by many things
It's juz about my thought
my story..my point of view...
my wasted time in the "net"...