-->



thought by IB Cakep | 11:35 PM |

++ IB Cakep ++

Samstag, Dezember 18, 2004

This morning I woke a little late than usual... bcoz.. it's... WEEKEND... HURAAA..hahahahaha.. But..suddenly I jumped out from my bed !! I have 1 UNFINISHED job..that is to design some invitation for my church...quickly I turned on my computer and started drawing..Open my CorelDRAW and make some rough layout and then after I make the layout...I began to realizing that..I have NO IDEA at all...man..that is very depressing !! I keep trying..draw some line here..draw some line there..huehhh...it keeps getting worse and worse all the time...I HAVE NO IDEA...huaaa....I look at the time..OMG..I am running late..coz I have the appointment with my friend to go to the printing at 9.30 and now it already 10 olock..OMG..geez...I'm SO dead right now...

BUT..at that moment..I remember something...man..this is God's work...we should rely on HIM..instead of rely on our self-capability...that time..I nod up my face and pray to HIM.. "God..forgive me..I forget to rely on you..please inspire me and use me as Your tools...and let only Your's will be done..not my will...

After I prayed...miraculously I felt moved to open my library of image at my compie...and then..I browsed each folder..and each picture..I chose one picture..and than resized it with Photoshop..and exported it to Corel..I drew some line there...aligned the words...and..voila..the invitation is finished...It took only less than half an hour to do so... "Thanks God.." I said...

Well..I learned something this morning...if we want to do our work.. especially God's work..we must remember to ALWAYS rely on HIM...instead of rely on our capability..our strength...Sometimes we juz know it...(as I did)..but forget it completely in our daily activities...(as I did).

Okay then...by the way..this is the final design of the invitation...okay..okay..it's not some Da Vinci work of art..but still...this is something I designed with God's help...May God bless us all.

I'm thinking of...

- wandering alone in universe...sailing the sky and reach for the stars.. -

Me, Myself and I


IB Cakep
Jakarta, East Jakarta
Duren Sawit Residence
Indonesia
Computer Graphic Designer
Christ follower

View my complete profile
View my Friendster profile

Loves...

God, Family, Frenz, Books, Food, Computer, The "NET", Music, Adobe, Corel, GIA, Design, Animation, Blogging, Deutsch Sprechen

Hate...

sin, lonely, chaos, hypocrite, disturbing behaviour, snob and any other annoying creature

wish list

XDAIIs Mini
Casio MAR-300D-1AV
New Job
New Car
Eine Neue Freundin =)

archives

Dezember 2004
Januar 2005
Februar 2005
März 2005
April 2005
Mai 2005
Juni 2005
Juli 2005
Mai 2006
August 2007

I can't wait for...

leave a trace

other people

Evelyne
PriCool
Irene
Ardi
Ling-ling
Tia-Pipau
Kaze
Ulielz
Ezra-Fide
Jule is Mimi
Lando

Verse of the day

Quote


-------------------------------

behind the scene

simple, cool, calm..I need to be more like that than like others...

Explore my site

Search this site or the web

Site search Web search

visitor number



IB Cakep Blog's inspired by many things
It's juz about my thought
my story..my point of view...
my wasted time in the "net"...